June 15, 2004
ScreenShot Assistant 1.3c is now available.
- Fixed a problem that occured when displaying individual animation frames.
June 10, 2004
Version 1.3b is published.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect frame delay times in step animations.
May 17, 2004
Version 1.3 is available for download.
- Fixed a problem with main window mistakingly remaining minimized when certain macros were executed.
- GIF animation options were disabled for 8-bit gif macros.
- Improved maximum GIF animation recording frame-rate.
March 9, 2003
ScreenShot Assistant 1.2 is now available.
- Fixed some minor problems.
September 18, 2002
Version 1.1 is published.
- The default screenshot destination directory is corrected.
- Image in the editor window is now distanced from window borders for clearer viewing.
- Auto-enumeration option can no longer be used in combination with the "ask for file name" option (it didn't make sense).
August 18, 2002
Version 1.0 released! First official release of the program. Murphy's law indicates there must be some bugs in the program, so if you find any please let me know and I will fix them ASAP!!! Those who send bug reports and/or interesting improvement ideas will receive the full registration for free!